Ads by Smowtion

Ads This

,,

Ads

,

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Bollywood News and Bollywood Gossip

Bollywood Poll: Fav SRK Movie

http://bollywood.celebden.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/poll-new62.jpg,

Sonam wishes to be like her rival Deepika

Sonam,
The gorgeous Sonam Kapoor is good looking and sexy sexy herself, but the actress wishes to have a body like Deepika Padukone’s.
“Deepika has a great body and I wish I could have a body like her,” Sonam told. She was at the DT Cinemas in DLF Promenade in Vasant Kunj, with her “I Hate Luv Storys” co-star Imran Khan and director Punit Malhotra, to promote her new film.
Sonam also wiped off all the rumours of any supposed cold war between her and Deepika.
“I don’t know Deepika. Then how would I have a cold war with her?” she asked.
Sonam, also denied that she refused to work with Deepika in Rahul Dholakia’s “Desi Boys”, starring John Abraham and Akshay Kumar.
“The role that Deepika is doing was offered to me before. I would have loved to do it but because I was busy with ‘Mausam’ and ‘Thank You’ I could not take it. It later went to Deepika and I am sure she will do a great job,” she said.
Imran and Sonam were greeted with much fanfare at the mall. They joyfully interacted with their fans and they even shook a leg together at the title song of “I Hate Luv Storys” for the audiences. The film is set for release July 2

Imran’s ego hurt at being mistaken for Ranbir

imran,
Imran Khan is hurt. The reason being- he was mistaken to be Ranbir Kapoor.
Imran was recently in Mauritius shooting for his film ‘Break Ke Baad’ also starring the sexy Deepika Padukone. In the midst of the shoot, he learnt from a crew member that a female fan has been waiting to meet him from the past 4 hours. Imran took a few minutes break to meet her. But what came next was very surprising!
Narrating the story, Imran says, “She was very excited and started jumping around on seeing me. But hang on… you need to hear this. The next thing she did was tell me, ‘I am your great fan; I loved you in Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani.’ I didn’t know how to react.”
All Imran did was say a polite “Thank You! But it wasn’t me in the film.”
While Imran took the incident in a light vein, but I’m sure, it must have been embarrassing and hurt his ego!

First Look: Guzaarish

guzarish,
This is the first look of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next ambitious film after Saawariya. Guzaarish stars Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai. Hrithik plays a character suffering from paraplegia. Hrithik retains his Kites bearded look for the film while Aishwarya Rai’s image reminds of me of her look in Taal.
Looking at its first look, do you think this movie will be a Hit or a Miss???
,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smowtion

Indian Bikini Babes Bikini Models Headline Animator

Search This Blog

Hollywood Scandals

Fashionhomronse