Ads by Smowtion

Ads This

,,

Ads

,

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Bollywood News/gossips


Preview: I Hate Luv Storys



With a fresh pairing of Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor, debutant director Punit Malhotra is set to enter the world of cinema with young, popcorn fun film I Hate Luv Storys, releasing this Friday.

Produced by Karan Johar under his banner Dharma Productions, the story of the film revolves around Jay (Imran) and Simran (Sonam), who are complete opposites when it comes to romance. While Jay doesn't believe in love, Simran swears by it and has a very Bollywood idea of the emotion.

Karan insists I Hate Luv Storys is young, popcorn fun film.

"It's a young, popcorn fun film with lots of love and mush and all the stuff that Dharma Productions has always stood for. We had deviated (with My Name Is Khan), but are now back at it again," he said.

Punit, nephew of ace fashion designer Manish Malhotra, revealed that he had written the script of his directorial debut with Imran in mind.

"When I was writing the film, I had written Jay's character with Imran in my mind. I knew that he would be best for the role and no one else; so there was no confusion about it. Sonam was Manish's suggestion and she looks very good with Imran," Punit told IANS.

Despite doing action-packed roles in Kidnap and Luck, Imran said he still loves doing love stories as they are great fun and also provide greater scope to showcase his acting skills.

"As an actor when you are working in a romantic film, it's more fun. In action films, there is very less acting. There we are usually running, fighting, jumping or falling...so very less space for acting is left," he said.

Sonam admits that she was quite impressed by the way Punit explained each and every character while narrating the script.

http://mimg.sulekha.com/hindi/i-hate-love-stories/i-hate-love-stories_m.jpg"When Punit came to me, I thought he is such a good-looking guy, he should be into acting, why is he directing. When I saw that he has written the script and dialogue all by himself, I thought this guy has something in him. When he was speaking about the characters, he was very specific about what he wants," she said.

However, whether this fresh pairing of Imran and Sonam in the small-budget film would be able to strike a chord with the audiences is yet to be seen.

File:IHateLuvStorysCD.jpg


Stars Favour 'I Hate Luv Storys' !

June 29, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): When even successful makers like Karan Johar turn to “numerology’ to spell their film titles, it only makes people like us more proud.
His latest outing “I Hate Luv Storys’ has already created super craze amongst the youth, mainly due to its soulful music and catchy promos. But will the film leave up to the hype and sky high expectations?
Our very own in-house expert and famous astro numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi tells us all, as usual :
” The title “I HATE LUV STORYS’ adds up to Number 51 – this octave of Number 6 is a very lucky number having a powerful potency of its own. It represents the nature of the warrior and promises sudden advancement in whatever one undertakes; it is especially favourable for those in military or naval life and for leaders in any cause. At the same time, however, it also indicates threatens enemies, danger, and the likelihood of assassination” explains Bhavikk.
He continues “Number 6 belongs to Venus – the planet of love, peace, harmony, sex etc. So, for a “romantic film’ to add up to this number is already half the battle won “.
” Imran Khan is currently running his 28th year ( 13th January 1983 ) and that is one of his best numbers. The release date 2nd July is also amongst his lucky numbers and Imran will be simply loved in his “chocolate boy’ image”.
“On the other hand, Sonam Kapoor will get her first bonafide “hit’ with this film. She is a Number 9 person (9th June 1985) in numerology and this year 2010 has been proving lucky for Number 3, 6, 8 or 9 people. Her destiny number adds up to Number 2 (Moon ) which coincides with the release date and Sonam’s career will take a giant leap after the film releases ” adds Bhavikk.
” Last but not the least, producer Karan Johar ( 25th May 1972 ) is also ruled by Number 2 since he is a Number 7 ( Neptune ) person since Numbers 2 and 7 always go hand in hand. He has just completed his 38th year and that too adds up to Number 2. Two Good ! “.
“This film is “destined’ to be a “hit’ and nothing can change that. Period! ” predicts Bhavikk with oodles of confidence before signing off.

Ranbir and I make for a good story’

Ever since Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor co-hosted an awards function two years ago – and did a smashing job of it - numerous stories about the two have rolled out. While it all started as news of the two wanting to work together, over the last few months, there’ve been rumours about the bromance having gone sour.Imran Ranbir

But Khan, whose movie, I Hate Luv Storys, hits theatres this Friday, laughs, “Ranbir and I make for a good story. So either we are producing film, doing a film, or fighting, but essentially, when you get the two of us together in an article, it makes for a popularHe finds negative reports about the two “strange”, and pegs them to sensationalism. Though there have been articles about how director Rahul Rawail’s wife found Khan’s fiancée, Avantika Malik, mocking Rajneeti at a screening, he defends his wife-to-be.

“The fact is, if you want your name on the front page, you can just make up a juicy story about Ranbir and me,” he says. “Nothing of the sort happened at the screening. Also, Ranbir and I are upfront about each other’s movies. I always call him and tell him what I liked or didn’t like in his movie, and he does the same.”

“For example, after my movie, Luck, released, Ranbir called me and said, ‘Bro, that was bad,” Khan chuckles. “And I was like, ‘Yeah, I know, man.’ So, it’s that kind of a friendship. In fact, I keep telling him how I’m jealous of the fact that he’s a better dancer than I am. I have to rehearse, he doesn’t need to!”

The actor goes on to add that he’s looking forward to seeing Kapoor’s film, Raajneeti. “I find Ranbir an exciting actor to watch. If given a choice, I’d watch his film over anyone else’s.  And of course, any actor would like to work with such a talented colleague. So I would really like to work with him, but though we have exchanged a couple of ideas, nothing really good has come up so far.”

Sonam wants to work with jhakaas dad

Sonam Kapoor is gearing up for two releases in quick succession, I Hate Luv Storys in July, followed by Aisha in August. The first promos of Aisha will go on air tomorrow, though it’s already available to watch on YouTube. The actress, who plays a Bollywood Emma, is super excited.
“After the shooting was over, I had nothing to do,” says Sonam, who was at the Fever 104 FM studio. “Once in a while, I’d be called to look at a rough cut of a song, but otherwise, I rarely stepped into our Juhu office. My sister, Rhea, the film’s producer, never interfered with my work on the sets and so I don’t interfere with hers. As for dad, he never butts into either of our jobs.”
Sonam denies rumours of having signed a film with her actor-producer father Anil Kapoor, but admits that she wants to work with him. “Not because he is my father, but because he is a ‘jhakaas’ actor. I did an ad with him, now I’m craving to do a film,” she says.sonam

When asked if she will be seen in the Mr India sequel with Sridevi and her father, Sonam refuses to be drawn into a discussion about the film’s casting. All she says is that the original film is a classic and actors from her generation have grown up watching it. “I can still watch Mr India (1990). I don’t know if I’ll be a part of the sequel, but I’m certainly looking forward to seeing it,” she says.

In Aisha, she plays a wedding planner and a self-proclaimed matchmaker. The focus, so far, has been on her ‘classic’ look, but Sonam insists that it won’t take anything away from Jane Austin’s sensitive story.

“All of us wear different clothes for different occasions. Aisha does the same,” she argues. “The film is not about clothes. It is a story of a girl who thinks life is perfect.”At the moment, Sonam is on a high because she is working with her childhood idol, Akshay Kumar, in Thank You. “I really fancied Akshay as a kid. My bedroom walls were plastered with his pictures when I was in school. Now, we’re colleagues, but it still gives me goosebumps to think that I was his fan once.

Will I HATE LUV STORYS stem the rot?

,view I HATE LUV STORYS videosJust last month the industry was in a state of shock as the very expensive and lavishly mounted Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori starrer, KITES, turned out to be a big setback and a huge loser for Big Pictures. But just a couple of weeks later Prakash Jha's RAAJNEETI came like manna from heaven and turned out to be the biggest grosser and hit of the yearHowever the joy was short-lived as once again disaster struck as Mani Ratnam's Abhishek, Aishwarya and Vikram starrer, RAAVAN, another very expensive investment for Big Pictures, turned out to be an even bigger disaster than KITES. In this case the audience rejected the film on the first day itself unlike KITES. But there is light at the end of the tunnel because Karan Johar's Punit Malhotra directed I HATE LUV STORYS is looking set to take a good start, for sure at multiplexes and also at high end cinemas in the cities.

Here's hoping that the Imran-Sonam starrer manages to make the industry smile once again!
I Hate Luv Storys Movie Preview,


view I HATE LUV STORYS FIRST LOOK teaser


view I HATE LUV STORYS FIRST LOOK teaser

UTV Motion Pictures and Dharma Production's I HATE LUV STORYS all set to hit the screens on 2nd July 2010. This romantic comedy is directed by Punit Malhotra (nephew of fashion designer Manish Malhotra) and produced by Hiroo Yash Johar, Karan Johar and Ronnie Screwvala. The movie stars Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor as leads.

The Music of the film is given by Vishal & Shekhar and lyrics penned by Anvita Dutt, Kumaar & Vishal Dadlani.
Synopsis:

'I HATE LUV STORYS' is the maxim Jay lives by. But as an assistant director to Veer, the most famous romantic filmmaker of Indian Film Industry, Jay has little option but to live with larger than life, glossy, cinematic love on an everyday basis. Things only get worse when he is made to work under the new production designer on the film... Simran, with whom he shares the strangest first encounter!

Simran loves luv storys; So much so that even her life has begun to resemble one. With her ideal job and the perfect boyfriend, Raj, she lives a blissful, dreamy life; One that is rudely interrupted by Jay's cynicism.

The turmoil's of Jay and Simran's life, is ironically interweaved with the Luv Story that they are working on.... But will Jay and Simran ever find their own Luv Story - go find it out in a theatre near you on 2nd July???
,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smowtion

Indian Bikini Babes Bikini Models Headline Animator

Search This Blog

Hollywood Scandals

Fashionhomronse