Ads by Smowtion

Ads This

,,

Ads

,

Friday 2 July 2010

# Bollywood News and Bollywood Gossip // 4

Bollywood Poll: Fav SRK Moviepoll-new6

Which is your all time fav SRK movie???

First Look: We Are Family

wearefamily,
Chris Columbus directed ‘Stepmom’ has been tittled ‘We Are Family’ in its Hindi remake.
Directed by Siddharth Malhotra, a Karan Johar production, the flick stars, Kareena Kapoor, Kajol and Arjun Rampal.
The movie is expected to release in October this y

Sonam and Imran follows Deepika

sonam_kapoor
Just a few days back, it was Deepika Padukone who had a free falling experience in Mauritius. Now, it’s her so called rival, Sonam Kapoor, who has taken the plunge.
While shooting for “I Hate Love Story’s” in Queenstown in New Zealand, Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor opted for the most enthralling of adventure experiences – sky diving from 15 thousand feet above the breathtaking scenery and mountains of Queenstown.
Sonam said the sky-dive was “simply so fabulous”.
“From an altitude of 15,000 feet, I was excited at the sight of the surrounding clouds and mountain peaks; from up there it all looked truly amazing! I was euphoric!” she said.
Imran and Sonam also went for a jet boat ride, but both of them confessed that sky-diving was the most exciting.
,

And the award goes to……

,genelia,
Genelia D,souza :)
Yes! CNBC AWAAZ Consumer Awards has crowned the pretty and bubbly actress, Genelia D’Souza, as the Brand Ambassador of the year. Last year, it was the Bollywood’s badshah who won the title.
Genelia, currently appears in ad’s for nine brands including Cadbury’s Perk, Fanta, Spinz, Dabur Vatika, LG Cookie, Virgin, Margo, Garnier and Fasttrack.
Genelia said in a press statement. “It is an honor that CNBC AWAAZ and the Indian consumers have chosen to bestow upon me and I couldn’t be happier. Stalwarts like Shah Rukh and Akshay Kumar have been awarded this prestigious title in the past and I’m only glad that people think I’m worthy of the same,”
“This award symbolises a bridge between the consumer and the brand and I consider it a huge responsibility. I hope I continue to do even better in the future and I’m sure I will as I have a very strong team with me that help me build, grow and sustain. My success is as much theirs as it is mine,” she added.
The award was announced late Monday evening.
,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smowtion

Indian Bikini Babes Bikini Models Headline Animator

Search This Blog

Hollywood Scandals

Fashionhomronse